Today is Sunday, January 9. A new week will begin tomorrow. Answer, have you already planned it?
Yes, I speak to you to a person who has dreams and desires!
I know you’re a busy person and rarely take time for serious goal planning, but you can do it today! Oh yes, take the time to answer the questions I have prepared for you!
Questions to ask yourself every Sunday to prepare for the new week:
- What will I do this week to get closer to my goals?
- What will be my actions to make my close people feel my attention?
- What would I allow myself to do in my mind and life if anything were possible?
- What would I allow myself to dream about if I knew it would happen?
- What if now three dreams would come true immediately? Which ones would I choose?
- What would I do if I was 100% self-confident?
Life results mainly depend on how much time is spent on achieving goals—dreaming and planning alone are NOT ENOUGH! So don’t be a dreamer—be a performer who clearly knows his/her goals!
How to Change Your Life in 30 Days: commetment
There’s one super important thing that I...
Why nobody wants you to become happy
“(...) nobody wants me to become happy,...
The tip you should follow if you want to have more time
People who have time for everything Do...
Ho to change your life in 1 month
I rarely publish articles of other authors on...
Why You Just Shouldn’t Constantly Strive for Happiness
Is it good to strive for happiness?...
What does it mean to be happy with yourself, and how to reach joy?
In 2002 I played in a band....